Thanks to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the way we go about our daily lives has changed drastically over the past several months. Here at Kennedy Square Dental, the safety and health of our patients and staff are our top priority, and as such, we have implemented several new practices in response to the pandemic.
Before your next dental visit at our dental clinic Brampton, we kindly ask you to take the time to review the following protocol and adhere to them during your visit. As information regarding COVID-19 is constantly changing, we may adjust our practices as needed to continue to keep our patients and staff safe. We are no longer able to accept walk-in patients, all appointments must be scheduled in advance.
- We will send you a questionnaire by email for you and all your family members who live in the same household. Our receptionist will call you the day before your appointment to confirm that everyone is free of the symptoms listed on the questionnaire.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time. Stay in your car and call our office phone number (905-789-7339) to inform us about your arrival. Our office door will be locked due to the new regulation. Our receptionist will call you soon as we are ready to see you.
- Before you are taken into an examination room, it must be thoroughly cleaned and completely sterilized between each patient. Due to this change, your visits may run a little longer than previously.
- You are required to wear a face mask when entering our facility. We ask that you leave the face mask on in all shared spaces until your dentist or dental hygienist instructs you to remove it once you have been taken into an examination room. You will also need to put the mask back on before leaving the examination room.
- As a precautionary measure, we must take your temperature with a contactless thermometer to ensure you have not unknowingly developed a fever. Many people may be asymptomatic for COVID-19, and we must ensure that the health of our patients is our top priority.
- We will ask you to sanitize or wash your hands upon arrival. This is being done to help control the spread of germs. If you are sensitive to alcohol-based hand sanitizers, please let us know and you can wash your hands with warm water and soap instead.
- Our waiting room has also been modified to ensure safe social distancing of 2 meters (6 feet) in between patients. We kindly ask that only you alone enter our office. If someone drove you to your appointment, we ask that they remain in their vehicle. Children may still be accompanied by one parent/guardian.
- After completing the treatment, we will ask you to put on a mask and sanitize or wash your hands before leaving the office.
- We prefer contactless payment methods including direct billing to your insurance or credit card payments. Cash will be only be accepted as a last resort of payment. Your next appointment will be booked over the phone.
- You are required to contact our office if you experience any symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of your appointment.
If you are feeling sick, have a temperature, or are exhibiting any of the signs and symptoms of COVID-19, a cold, or the flu, we ask that you please call and cancel your appointment. We will not be able to see you until these signs and symptoms have cleared up and remain gone for at least 14 days.
As Ontario starts reopening, if we all work together, everyone can do their part to help slow the spread of the virus and keep each other safer.
If you have any further questions about our current practices or need to schedule a dental checkup, please feel free to contact Kennedy Square Dental at 905-789-7339 today!
Tags: Brampton Dentist Clinic
, Dental Visit
, dentist clinic